Let us Tell your Story
For a truly effective social campaign, a brand needs to embrace the first principles of marketing, which involves brand definition and consistent storytelling.
Content that Matters
You’re close to your business. You know it better than anybody. But are you getting your business across to those who may be looking for your products and services? You’d be surprised. We’ll help you write content so your clients understand your business. When you write content, it has to achieve a few things:
- Your content needs to be easily understood by your potential clients. If your clients come to your website and can’t figure out if you can help them, or if they’ve even arrived at the right place, you need a content overhaul! We read our clients websites from front to back when doing our initial assessment. If we can’t figure out what you do, neither can your potential clients! By then, it’s already too late. They have found someone else to help them.
- Your content needs to have targeted keywords in it that will help drive the right traffic to your website. If your content reads like a whitepaper or college dissertation, the search engines are not putting your business in front of the right people.
- Your content needs to adhere to writing best practices and syntax. Our writers have backgrounds in English literature, legal documentation, journalism, communications and search engine optimization. We marry great writers to great content and that gives you real search results that actually matter.
We do content “makeovers” for most of our clients. As a result, we usually increase web traffic significantly. More importantly, we generate relevant traffic, and that means more customer conversions for you.
Weekly traffic increase for denittislaw.com
When we start working with our clients, we spend a fair amount of time getting to know their business. It’s our job to learn more about what you do and then write about it in a way that makes sense. Our own website, the one you’re reading right now, is a perfect example: We want our own potential clients to understand what we do as soon as they arrive. Sounds obvious, right? You’d be surprised how many sites we encounter where it’s not clear what the product or service actually is! How does your site currently measure up? Do you avoid jargonistic language that your clients don’t need to understand? Do you avoid writing tons of content when less is actually more? Our job is to help you answer those questions, and in the case of a content “makeover,” to help cut through the clutter and state your business with simple elegance.
We know our clients trust us with their “digital future.” As part of that, we strive to give you exactly what you need. Nothing More. Nothing Less.
Percentage of online experiences that begin with a search engine
Did you Know?
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.